Fire Protection:Smoke Detectors
Amenities Nearby:Recreation, Public Transit, Shopping, Schools
Sewer Type:Sewer connected
- » Location! Location! Location!
- » Space for the family and home office
- » Great School District
- » Refinished original pine floors
- » 10' ceilings and gas fireplace
- » Back deck and BIG south facing yard
- » Private parking for 3 & EV charger!
- » Walkability! Close to amenities
- » 2nd floor laundry
- » Updates -lead line, furnace, elec.
About this property
- It's not every day that a gorgeous Victorian complete with a big south facing fenced yard becomes available in Ottawa's Centretown! Located within a highly sought after school district, and close to the Canal, Glebe, Chinatown, Bank St and Elgin St, this 5 bed, 3 bath gem has been beautifully cared for/updated. The main level offers a blend of classic details and 10' ceilings, with newer hardwood, gas f.p., granite counters, an added powder room, pantry and easy access to the back deck overlooking the gardens. The 2nd level offers 4 bedrooms also with hwd floors, main bath and complete with stacked laundry! The third level with refinished original pine floors is a great flex space, perfect for a teen retreat/studio!